How to Make a Group Reservation
Group reservations that require several rooms can be booked from the Occupancy Map using the following steps:
Click the Toggle Group Selection button on the main toolbar.
Click and drag to highlight the nights that the group members will be in house. In the example below, the group is booking five rooms (Blue, Red, Green, Buck and Aquar) for Thursday the 3rd and Friday the 4th.
3. The Quote tab in the reservation details pane displays a summary of the group reservation. To continue, click the Book Group Now button.
4. Enter the group leader’s name. In this example, the group leader is Tammy Lee and Tammy has not stayed at the property in the past. Click the New button.
5. At the Create a New Person page, enter group leader details, including name, address, email and source of contact. To continue, click the Save button.
6. Additional reservation details are displayed. Assign the applicable reservation tag(s) and click the Continue button.
7. Specify confirmation requirements. In the example below, the Book without Confirmation option is selected.
8. The group reservation is saved.
9. And displays on the Occupancy Map.